Posts Tagged ‘miami cosmetic dermatology’
It’s that time of the year again. Everyone is racing to get smooth, bronzed and beautiful. Summertime brings swimsuits, dresses, short skirts and sunshine. Since more skin will be showing it is now the time to start worrying about how you want that skin to look. Everyone wants gorgeous skin, but how are you going to get it this summer? Here are some quick steps to getting those long legs ready for the summer sunshine.
1. Exfoliate. This is a must when you are trying to get soft and smooth skin. This is the first step to getting those perfect and flawless legs. Your skin won’t have the chance to look dull if you exfoliate on a regular basis. It will also prevent ingrown hairs, which is something you don’t want showing in those awesome new shorts.
2. Self-Tan. Tanning beds have become a big no no. Although some people choose to partake in harmful UV rays, there is a better way. There are tons of great self tanners out there that will you have glowing in no time. Just make sure to find one with great reviews and to rub it all the way in. Not only will it give you the beautiful bronze it will also help camouflage any imperfections in the skin.
3. Waxing or hair removal. However you want to remove the hair from your legs is up to you, but there are a few ways that are better than others. Shaving is the most common way, but no one wants nicks and cuts on their legs while at the pool, and no one wants to repeat this step every day this summer. Waxing or laser hair removal are more permanent suggestions that will have you feeling smooth and not stubby. Laser hair removal Miami is the most permanent way, after a few of these procedures, you will no longer have to worry about the touch up and hair on your legs and other areas.
These are three very important steps to getting your legs summer ready and keeping them summer ready. Let people gawk at your long, lean, smooth legs this summer. Remember…three simple steps can take you a long ways. There’s no excuse not to follow these easy beauty tips.
Oscar Hevia can help you get summer ready with laser hair removal and other cosmetic treatments that will have you looking and feeling your best this season.
Hair loss is an embarrassing condition that many individuals, male and women go through. There are many causes for hair loss, some genetic and some that are influenced by life choices. No matter what the reason for hair loss, it is embarrassing. So why not take preventative measures to stop hair loss. Here are some preventative steps you should take if you are already experiencing hair loss, or think you might be in trouble in the near future.
1. The obvious preventative measure is to take care of your hair. But what does this mean? Well it means a few things. The first is to not overuse heating and drying procedures. Heat weakens hair proteins and can break your hair. Many women use blow dryers, straighteners, curling irons or a combination of the three. Doing this every day can seriously damage hair overtime. Dying your hair is another way to break your hair down. Especially if you go through the routine often this can severely damage hair for a lifetime. Also tight pulling of the hair or elastic bands are quick ways to damage the hair. Be careful when styling your hair.
2. Cut down on your stress. Stress can be damaging to the entire body, but especially the hair. Take a step back and make sure you are getting enough sleep and not stressing about the small things.
3. Watch your diet. A poor diet can contribute to hair loss directly or indirectly. Diabetes and a number of other diseases are caused by a poor diet, and can cause hair loss as a symptom. Even if you don’t get a disease from eating poorly, your hair, skin and the rest of your body can suffer from poor health measures.
If you take these preventative measures but still fear you might suffer from hair loss, it can be extremely beneficial to visit a Miami hair loss specialist who can help you evaluate your options. Oscar Hevia is a Miami cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in ways to rejuvenate the hair and cover up the signs of aging that can be associated with hair loss.
Laser hair removal Miami clients welcome relief from shaving and waxing. Everyone has that one area of hair they wish they didn’t have to deal with, and laser hair removal is a safe and effective treatment which not only removes unwanted hair, but helps prevent it from coming back. Laser hair removal has become one of the most sought-after cosmetic treatments in the world because of its high rate of client satisfaction and its minimal risk of side effects.
The most common procedure in Miami cosmetic dermatology uses an intense beam of light to destroy hair follicles, helping to prevent unwanted hair growth. This reduces the density, growth, and coarseness of unwanted hair and helps reduce the need to shave or wax those trouble areas. This treatment usually isn’t a “magic bullet;” typically, three to five treatments are required to achieve optimal results, but these treatments don’t require needles or anesthesia.
One of the most frequently-asked questions is, “Will this hurt?” The honest answer is, “Slightly.” Most patients report that the feeling of the laser removal is similar to the slight stinging one experiences when getting snapped with a rubber band.
Miami cosmetic dermatology exists for one reason: To help keep your skin looking and feeling its best for years to come. Laser hair removal is only one of the tools at their disposal. As with any other procedure, make sure the person performing the laser hair removal is professionally trained and certified. There are a lot of rip-off artists out there who are more than willing to take advantage of unwary clients. Always make sure the person performing your procedure is a licensed doctor, to prevent unfortunate and costly complications later.
People strive to stay youthful. It has become more and more important over the years for people to stay looking young. There are many things that people can do while they are still young to keep their skin looking healthy in their later years. One of these ways that seems so simple is moisturizing. Finding a good lotion that keeps your face smooth and healthy is just a small way that you can keep your skin looking great. Another way you can keep your face tight is by doing facial exercises. These exercises will keep the muscles tighter for longer and will help prevent some of the sagging skin people see as they get older.
Exfoliation is another process that can keep the skin looking young. When people exfoliate they are removing the bacteria and dead skin that could cause build up on the face. It will not only make your skin look better but you will feel better about your skin as well. The one thing that people always recommend when teaching others how to maintain good clean young skin, is to stay away from the sun. wearing sunscreen while outdoors can help prevent from the burns and long exposure to harmful UV rays.
Although these are all easy tips that people can use and try, many times they are not enough to keep the skin from aging. No matter what you do the skin will start aging at some point. That doesn’t mean you have to live with it though. Oscar Hevia is a Miami cosmetic dermatologist who does wonderful work with face restoration. Whether you are looking for Miami Botox, other injectables or any other treatment, he will provide the best results. He is a Miami cosmetic dermatologist you can trust to keep you looking young, fresh and beautiful.
(FDA aprueba Xeomin como injectable cosmético) I’ve been treating my patients using Botox® and Dysport® to lessen the effects of facial wrinkles for many years with great success.